8.30.2012

Possible FREE Hill's Science Diet Cat Food A/C At PetSmart!

PetSmart released a printable coupon good for $7 off any size bag of Hill's Science Diet Cat Food!
Rumor has it that they carry a 1 lb bag that is priced somewhere around $6. The coupon would make them FREE! You will need a Pet Perks card, which you can obtain at the store free of charge. This coupon is only valid thru September 5, 2012. Although you can physically print multiples of this coupon, there is a limit of only two. The cashier may not take any more than that.
 


UPDATE: I went to PetSmart today to try this deal and I was unable to find a 1 lb of Science Diet Cat Food at my store. However, I did find 2 lb bags that were regularly priced at $12.99, on sale for $7.99! I was able to use the $7/1 printable coupon on the 2 lb bag making it .99 + tax!

No comments: