11.03.2011

HOT Deal On T.G.I. Friday's Frozen Entree's For One At Farm Fresh Thru Nov. 8, 2011!

There's a HOT deal on T.G.I. Friday's Single Serve Frozen Entrees at Farm Fresh thru 11/08/11.
They are offering a $4 OYNO coupon when you buy 4 single serve entees. The entrees are on sale for $2. Use the $1/1 coupon in the 10/23 Smartsource insert x4 and your total will be $4. Then a coupon for $4 OYNO prints making it like FREE! the best part is that you can now use the $4 OYNO coupon on four more T.G.I. Friday's Entrees along with four more $1/1 coupons and pay only tax for the second order! Then another $4 OYNO coupon will print! I have already done this 4 times and my husband loves the Steak Fajita variety. I'll have to find a hiding place in the freezer so I'll get a chance to try one! LOL!

Note: There is a $1/1 printable coupon on Coupons.com under zip code 13440.

No comments: