6.29.2011

HOT DEAL ALERT!!!! FREE Gallon Of Milk & Nature Valley Granola Thins 6/29 - 7/05!!!


There is a HOT DEAL on Nature Valley Granola Thins & a gallon of milk at Farm Fresh the week of 6/29 - 7/05! It is a combination of 3 different promotions. Here are the details of each promotion.

Promotion #1

Buy 4 participating General Mills products and get a $5 OYNO coupon. Participating products are:
Chex Mix
Fiber One Bars & Brownies
Gardetto's
Nature Valley Granola Bars or Thins

Promotion #2

Buy Nature Valley Granola Bars or Clusters & get a coupon good for up to $3 OYNO.
Buy 3 & get a $1 OYNO coupon
Buy 4 & get a $2 OYNO coupon
Buy 5 & get a $3 OYNO coupon.

Promotion #3

Buy 4 participating General Mills products and get a gallon of milk FREE!
I am not sure what all the participating items are, but I do know that Nature Valley Granola Thins is one of them.

Here is what I did today.

Buy 5 Nature Valley Granola Thins @ $2.50 each
Total: $12.50
- .75/1 SS 6/26 x5
(Only two of the coupons will double)
Total OOP: $7.25
Then a $5 OYNO coupon, a $3 OYNO coupon and a FREE gallon of Milk coupon printed!
So basically, I got all my money back in the form of OYNO coupons and a FREE gallon of milk!

There are probably other great scenarios, but I don't think any of them will be as good as this one.
I will post new scenarios as I put them together.

No comments: