3.25.2011

Purex Complete Crystals Softener $1/1 Printable Coupon!

Usually I just post what the item and coupon value are and the link to the coupon. However, this time I want to tell everyone just how wonderful this stuff is! I recently got a deal on these and was anxious to try them. Boy was I pleasantly surprised! Purex Complete Crystals Softener is exactly what I had been looking for. It provided the softness with a wonderfully aromatic scent that is the one thing that makes doing laundry pleasurable. I just love the smell of clean laundry! And days later when I put on my clothes the great scent was still there! This product is definately worth trying. It comes in 3 different scents. The one pictured above is my favorite. "Like" the Purex Facebook Page to print a $1 coupon.

No comments: