9.15.2010

FREE or Money Maker Deer Park Aquapods At Foodlion!

Foodlion has Deer Park AquaPods 8pk for $1.
There is a catalina promotion going on that is as follows:

 Buy 2 Deer Park Water Multipacks & get a $1.50 oyno cpn.
Buy 3 Deer Park Water Multipacks & get a $3 oyno cpn.

So your transaction would look like this:

3 Deer Park Aquapods @ $1 each = $3
- $3 oyno cpn that prints = FREE!

Repeat the transaction using the $3 oyno cpn to pay
and you'll only pay taxes.

Some areas had $1/2 Deer Park coupons in the 8/29 redplum insert.
Here's what your transaction would look like with the coupon.

3 Deer Park Aquapods @ $1 each = $3
- $1/2 RP 8/29
- $3 oyno cpn that prints
Final Total: $1 Money Maker!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there. I'm a little confused so if you get this message I would appreciate you clearing this up for me:) If I buy (3) of the Deer Park Water 8 packs @ $1 each,.that would make it $3 out of pocket....then you get the $3 oyno catalina...right? Then you would use the catalina to purchase three more packs, which would make those free? So you are coming out of pocket $3 for the first 3 packs of waters, right and then getting the next 3 for FREE? That would mean $3total for the six packs of the waters. Please clear this up for me, maybe I'm just having a brain lapse. I want to do this deal, but I'm just a little confused lol. I'm sorry if it seems silly!

Deals4Real said...

Not silly at all. You are coming out of pocket $3 for the initial transaction. However, in that same transaction you are getting a coupon for $3 off your next order so it's like your getting your $3 back. Then you buy another 3 packs of water using the coupon and it's FREE plus tax. The taxes come to .08 total. There is no limit to how many times you can do this. I have already gotten 24 packs! & in the end you will still have a $3 coupon off your next order left.