8.13.2010

Awesome Kroger School Supplies Catalina Deal!

Kroger has a School Supplies Catalina Deal
going on thru 8/21 that is pretty awesome!
I'm not sure if this is going on in all regions,
but I am in the mid-atlantic region
and it is working here.
Here are the details:

Buy $10 worth of participating products and get a $2 OYNO coupon or
Buy $20 worth of participating products and get a $4 OYNO coupon.
Participating products are:

Avery, Bic, Crayola, Expo, Five Star, Mead, Paper Mate & Sharpie.

The catalina is generated off the regular prices, not sale prices.
Here is what I did today:

Bic Cristal Pens 10pk
Reg. $2.59, Sale .79
I bought 4 @ Reg. $10.36, Sale $3.16
- $1/2 SS 8/01 or IP here x2
Total OOP $1.16
The $2 OYNO coupon prints making this a
.84 Money Maker!

I'm on my way over there now to see what else is good.
I will post what I find, but keep in mind that
the prices may change on sunday, 8/15.

No comments: