6.07.2010

A New Change To The Commissary Coupon Acceptance Policy!


On the Deca Facebook page there is a post that states the following:

"Did you know we accept manufacturer coupons that have a Walgreens Register Rewards, Kroger, Target and other retailer’s logo on them? Yes – as long as the coupon verbiage does not limit redemption solely to those stores. Each coupon must be individually evaluated to ensure it states it is a manufacturer coupon and does...n’t limit its use solely to the retailer advertised, the commissary can accept it."

We all know how hard it is to get the commissary front end personnel to follow the directive.
Many times they don't even know about it.
I went to work today with a copy of the post to show the commissary management and was pleasantly surprised to find out they knew all about it.
I was even more surprised to find out they had informed the entire front end!
So for those of you who shop at the Little Creek Commissary,
you have nothing to worry about.
For everyone else,
I hope your store is just as efficient in making this new policy known to the cashiers.

3 comments:

Tina said...

Sad, I was really excited and wanted to try it. I will write DECA, but I think it is going to take some time to have them follow the rules.

Deals4Real said...

That's why I was so surprised that my store knew about it. It's sad but deca really does a terrible job of getting their stores to follow policy and the only way to get them to follow their own policy is to call Deca!

Ginger said...

Thanks for the confirmation about Little Creek. I had seen it on FB but was hesitant to try it. They are not the most coupon friendly store on the planet! I have $5RR to try next week when I shop.

Also told the very nice cashier at CVS (Kempsville/Volvo) about the new policy and your site.

Have a great week and thanks for your diligence.